Ingredients: Organic Ashwagandha
Net Weight: 100g
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is also referred as Indian ginseng.
- Its roots are used in Ayurvedic medicine in much the same way as ginseng is used in traditional Chinese medicine.
- This magnificent herb is very useful for raising energy, strength, stamina, the total rejuvenation of the body and relieving stress.
- It helps to strengthen the nervous system and is also very successfully used to avoid premature aging.
- It helps to normalize the functioning of the body by stabilizing and maintaining the secretion of enzymes.
- Ashwagandha has anti-stress adaptogenic action that leads to improved physical fitness and helps cope with life's daily stress. It raises physiological endurance and protects against the effects of stress. It is particularly beneficial for stress related disorders such as arthritis, hypertension, diabetes, and premature aging.
Usage: One teaspoon with hot water or milk. Consume the entire amount or divide into two or three doses throughout the day. People suffering from liver diseases, or digestive disorders should not take Ashwagandha.
Certified By: Aditi Organic Certifications Pvt. Ltd for Indian Organic Standard.