Ingredients: Pulp of Certified Organic Amla with Maltodextrin used as a carrier.
· Amla is extensively used in Ayurveda as it has detoxifying and anti-aging properties. It improves overall immunity.
· It is considered one of the strongest rejuvenators, particularly for your blood, bones, liver, heart and skin.
· Amla balances stomach acid, nourishes the brain and mental functioning, supports the heart, strengthens the lungs, promotes healthier hair, acts as a body coolant, increases vitality, strengthens the eyes and improves muscle tone.
· The high amount of vitamin C in Amla helps the body to digest the food better and to assimilate minerals like iron and it also enhances metabolism.
How to Use:
· Mix one teaspoon Amla powder in one cup water and take it on an empty stomach.