Here are two different healthy, tasty and tangy salad recipes!
- Pomegranate, seeded
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp raisins.
- 1 tsp raw honey.
- Mix pomegranate seeds, apple, walnuts, almonds and raisins in a big bowl.
- Top it with honey and serve fresh!
And now the tangy one,
- Pomegranate – 1
- Apple – 1
- Carrots – 2
- Capsicum – 1
- Raw mango, chopped – 2 tbsp
- Boiled sweet corn kernels – 1/2 cup
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Salt – as needed
- Red Chili flakes/Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Separate the pomegranate seeds into a large bowl.
- Peel and dice the apples into cubes. Toss it in 1 tsp lemon juice so that it doesn’t turn brown. Slice the capsicum and carrot into thin strips. Add it into the bowl.
- Add the raw mango and sweet corn.
- Sprinkle a little salt, chilli flakes/pepper powder and drizzle the lemon juice.
- Garnish the salad with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve fresh!